Thursday, October 29, 2015

Chicken and waffles, it's what's for breakfast.

10.30.15

Happy Birthday Mom!


This was actually yesterday's breakfast and it was pretty darn tasty! 

I started with two Eggo Nutragrain Low Fat Waffles, 3 oz of my crockpot chicken and a Fuji Apple. 


I cut up the apple and put it in my Tupperware Breakfast Maker along with some Tupperware Cinnamon Vanilla Seasoning. I microwaved it for two minutes. 

I heated up the waffles in the oven and warmed up the chicken in the microwave and voila!

Yum yum in my tum tum!

Training newsflash!
Pants are stupid! Why oh why did I think pants were a good idea today? As soon as the WOD started, all I could think of was how I wish I wasn't wearing pants. 

Don't get me wrong, these are awesome workout leggings. I just don't want to actually workout in them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment