Saturday, October 31, 2015

Halloween = Candy Corn

Happy Halloween y'all! 

"The great thing about candy is that it can't be spoiled by the adult world. Candy is innocent. And all Halloween candy pales next to candy corn, if only because candy corn used to appear, like the Great Pumpkin, solely on Halloween."

So yeah, I love candy corn. 

My candy corn leggings didn't come in in  time for class today, do I'm rocking last year's skulls. 


But since I love candy corn so much, I'll rock the new leggings for the rest of winter anyway. And if they are in the mailbox when I get home, I might wear them to Rocky Horror tonight!

Regarding my love of candy corn, two Saturday's ago we got Cracker Barrel carry out and when I was paying I saw Hershey Candy Corn bars. Um, yes please! But I didn't buy one because I didn't have enough cash on hand to pay for food and candy. Next time, right? 

I was so excited today to go eat lunch at Cracker Barrel and get a candy bar!! We never go out to eat so this was going to be a huge treat! Smash some grub, enjoy a sweet treat, IIFYM style, of course. 

And they were out of bars. So sad. 

I can order them off Amazon.....

And I just might....

Speaking of Amazon, a couple of weeks ago Amazon offered Prime members free 4 month magazine subscriptions. I selected, among others, Vanity Fair because I've always thought it must be what the smart, fashionable cool kids read. And wow, I love it! In only halfway through this month's issue and I feel exponentially more sophisticated. Two thumbs up to VF and another notch in the belt of Amazon Prime. (PS, I heard about this deal from http://moneysavingmom.com)

Nothing overly exciting or profound to write about today, but I can't wait to start November off with a couple of new goals. One is to blog every day, and the other i will explain tomorrow. 

Stay strong y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment