Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Things That Annoy The Hell Out Of Me

I am normally a very positive person and this blog is my way of motivating myself and others to live our Dream Lives. However, I am human and this has been brewing for a bit. I present my list of

Things That Annoy The Hell Out Of Me.

This isn't some high and mighty list of sins and trespasses such as liars and drama queens. These are just little things that piss me off. In no particular order....



1. People that don't know how to use a multi-exit. For example, most fast food places have a really wide exit only area. If you are turning left, you go to the far left. If you are turning right, you go to the far right. Two cars should fit easily. Don't be the person who attempts to turn left from the far right. I will go to your left and turn right in front of you.

2. The word "Firstly". Is that even really a word??


3. The Oxford Comma. I am sorry Brooke and Samantha, I hate it. It's clutter. It's redundant in 90% of its uses. If Brooke, Sam and I are going to the grammar store, we don't need to buy an Oxford Comma for this sentence. I know, I know. We will have to agree to disagree.

4. Reality shows like "Alaskan Bush People" and "Moonshiners". Dear God, where do they find these people? My IQ drops 3 points every time I see these shows.


5. Enhanced Eyebrows. Girl, you are pretty! But why do you have those big black things on your head? If your eyebrows are drawn on with a sharpie marker and take up a large percentage of your face, just don't.

6. Protein bags that won't stay shut. We are paying good money for the protein. Can't they take some of that money and make a bag that will actually close? Ever heard of Ziploc? Thank goodness I sell Tupperware, I just dump it out.


7. Having to turn the drier on. I frequently put wet items in the drier. I frequently forget to turn it on. In 2015, shouldn't it just know there are wet clothes in there on turn itself on?

8. People that call multiple times, but never leave a message. I know we all hate voicemail, but if I don't know you, I'm not picking up. If I don't know you, I'm not calling you back unless you tell me why you are calling. 


9. Ladybugs in the house. I swear to all things holy, I will set my whole damn house on fire if another lady bug gets in my water jug.


10. FB messenger harassing me to turn on notifications. I hate notifications period. Every third time I open up FB messenger it asks me to turn on notifications. NO! Mark Zuckerberg, if I have not said yes in the 1000 times your app has asked, I ain't going to change my mind! STOP IT! And make that annoying little red 1 go away!

There you have it. 10 things that currently drive me berserk. #firstworldproblems #effittuesday.

What things would be on your list?

Stay Strong Y'all!

Hey, I know you may not know me that well, but can I ask you to do something for me? Do  me a favor and subscribe to my email list. Not only will you be able to keep up with all my random thoughts, I'll send you my weekly planner printable!


And if you are hip on the social media, 

Follow me me on Periscope, I'm crossfitang.  I broadcast about fitness, nutrition, life improvement, planning and organizing and lots of random stuff.



Follow me out on Instagram, I'm doodleturtle. I'm even more fun over at IG!


No comments:

Post a Comment