Friday, July 31, 2015

12 days out...AND IT'S FRIDAY!!

7.31.15
BW 51.8

Love my Fridays! 



One thing that really helps me manage my time and anxiety is to set aside a few minutes each night to plan the next day. I break the day down in time slots and pencil everything in. Then I list to-dos and goals. When I lay down to sleep, I can rest well knowing I am ready to conquer the next day!


I'm a HUGE list maker as well. If it's something I need to do, it goes in my phone on one of my multiple lists. The days of the week lists are things that have to be completed every week on that day.  The "eventually" are things that need to be done, but not today. It's also the place where I list all my crazy light bulb ideas!

Training
This is the start of a light period for me, so training was fast and light. Yay! It was nice to not pant and think I was dying between lifts!


Best thing I came across today:

Not going to lie, this is the best thing I came across today. 




I had a slice for pre-workout. It was not that great, but it was great because, you know, pizza.

Maybe tomorrow I'll have something more profound. 

Stay strong y'all!

Do me a favor and subscribe to my email list. Not only will you be able to keep up with all my random thoughts, you'll get first notice when I finish this really cool project I am working on! I promise not to spam you or sell your information! 

This project is one that I hope will enrich your life! It's taking a lot of things I've learned through the years and boiling them down into quickly digestible truths. 

3 comments:

  1. Pizza as preworkout- you're braver than I! Or you just have a stronger stomach... I'm getting heartburn just thinking about it;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Well, it's definitely not my normal choice! I was only lifting yesterday and I had it about an hour before my lifting so it wasn't too bad. I learned my lesson a long time ago about ingesting pizza too close to a cardio based workout! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. Pizza as preworkout- you're braver than I! Or you just have a stronger stomach... I'm getting heartburn just thinking about it;-)

    ReplyDelete