Thursday, July 30, 2015

13 days out! Chicken, Dunkin Donuts and Cacti

7.30.15
BW 53.1

Today is a rest day from the weights so I did a bit of yoga and will do mobility work with group classes today. I spent a lot of time working on office stuff today for CFM and Tupperware and spent some time working on a couple of projects.

I also cooked up a batch of crockpot chicken. I live on this stuff! 


Put about 5 pounds of chicken breast in the crock pot along with your favorite seasoning. I like to use a fajita seasoning package or a ranch seasoning packet. Cool on low all day. 

When you and it are ready, shred with two forks or put your hand mixer in it! Divide into appropriate portions for you and freeze. So easy to grab and go! 


If it's not Starbucks, are you below basic? (My teacher friends should enjoy that one, haha!)

Best thing I came across today:

Our local Kroger has all their succulents marked down out front from $1 to $4.99. I LOVE SUCCULENTS and at that price I don't feel to guilty if I kill them. 


"I bought a cactus. A week later it died. And I got depressed because I thought, 'Damn, I am less nurturing than a desert' - Demetri Martin


Stay strong y'all!

Do me a favor and subscribe to my email list. Not only will you be able to keep up with all my random thoughts, you'll get first notice when I finish this really cool project I am working on! I promise not to spam you or sell your information! 

This project is one that I hope will enrich your life! It's taking a lot of things I've learned through the years and boiling them down into quickly digestible truths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment