Sunday, July 26, 2015

16 days out...rest day!

7.26.15
BW 53.1

Thank you Oprah! Thank you Tom Cruise! It's rest day!

I made up my TO-DO list today and have been killing it! The creative energy has been flowing and I'm excited about all the cool stuff bouncing around in my head. I've worked on setting some new personal goals and can't wait to watch it all develop.

Lunch! Tuna, veggies, hummus and some Quaker Rice Crackers in Sweet Chili.


Fresh peach warmed in microwave with some Kroger Fat Free Whipped Topping and cinnamon.


Setting up my vitamins for the week. 

On Sunday's I like to chill and not leave the house, unless we are going to the lake! It rained today so I listened to a lot of podcasts while I did laundry, worked on CrossFit Murray stuff, purged items throughout the house and put up peaches. If you don't listen to podcasts, you don't know what you are missing! I love learning and podcasts are a fun way to learn while doing other things! 

Do you drive? You could listen to a podcast while driving.

Do you wash dishes? You could listen then.

Do you have family members watching stupid tv shows you think are ridiculous? Podcasts are perfect for drowning them out!

Now, I would tell you my favorites right now, but I'm working on something cool for people that subscribe to my newsletter, so I'm not talking about my favorites, yet. But if you want to get a jump start on my cool project, do me a favor and subscribe to my email list. Not only will you be able to keep up with all my random thoughts, you'll get first notice when I get this project finished! I promise not to spam you or sell your information! 

This project is one that I hope will enrich your life! It's taking a lot of things I've learned through the years and boiling them down into quickly digestible truths. 

Best thing I came across today:

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose" Robert Burns

Stay strong y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment