Thursday, August 6, 2015

6 days out!

8.6.15 
BW 52.3

Today's post is going to be short, because I'm trying to really rest today.

Life


Still rocking my weekly goals! I did a ten minute meditation/yoga session when I got up this morning to start my day and I waited a little over an hour to check email. So BOOM! I'm going to get off here in a few and do a longer yoga session before bed. Thank goodness for YouTube and Yoga with Adriene when I'm not able to actually work with my teacher.


I was pretty excited to have some new kiddos in my CF Kids class today! It is always exciting to watch kids play and have fun and not realize what a healthy thing they are doing for themselves. My heart swelled with pride tonight watching our veteran CrossFitters partner up with our CrossFit 101'ers and coach them through their graduation WOD.  That was cool watching them go over the movements and remind the 101ers how to move correctly. I LOVE MY JOB!


Training
Glorious rest day! 


Best thing I came across today:
"Luxury to me is not owning a lot of stuff. Luxury to me is feeling unrushed. It is designing a life that allows you to do what you want with high leverage, with many options, feeling unrushed." Tim Ferris

Stay strong y'all!

Do me a favor and subscribe to my email list. Not only will you be able to keep up with all my random thoughts, you'll get first notice when I finish this really cool project I am working on! I promise not to spam you or sell your information! 

This project is one that I hope will enrich your life! It's taking a lot of things I've learned through the years and boiling them down into quickly digestible truths. 



















No comments:

Post a Comment